Why Study In Cyprus?
Cyprus is the third largest island in the Mediterranean Sea after the islands of Sardinia and Sicily. It is located near the intersection of Europe nad Africa. Cyprus is one of the major countries in Europe that has high international presence. There are approximately 40 thousand students of different nationalities studying in Cyprus. This fact enables Cyprus to have a very unique multicultural atmosphere. So, when you come to Cyprus you will meet people from different cultures from all around the world. Additionally, by studying in Cyprus you will receive a high-quality international education at an affordable cost. Here are a few reasons why you should choose Cyprus as your study destination.
- World-class education that is internationally known
- Thousands of energizing study programs
- Excellent foreign student support services provided by highly experienced employees
- International students are welcome in this safe, friendly, and politically stable country.
- International students are able to work part-time.
- A very good level of living at a reasonable price.
- Fees are lower than in other Western nations.
- Society that is multicultural
- High-quality libraries
- Computer laboratories that are technologically advanced